With the increasing market demand for sheet metal processing, the design speed of the demanded sheet metal parts has been further improved, so there will be some tips to help us use sheet metal processing better when it is used!
1. In order to avoid broken chips and hurt people, the baffle should be installed in an appropriate position.
2. When you need to polish the surface of the workpiece with gauze, you should move the tool to a safe position, and pay attention not to let your hands and clothes touch the surface of the workpiece. When grinding the inner hole, do not use your fingers to support the gauze, and you should use a wooden stick instead. The speed should not be too fast.
3. Stop putting things, fixtures or workpieces on the lathe bed and the spindle gearbox. Focus on thinking when you are doing homework. Stop tired operation, chat operation, multi-person operation, drunk operation, smoking operation.
4. Adhere to the neatness of the machine tool, things, and work place, and do a good job of handover. When cleaning the work place after work, the power supply should be closed, and the various knife handles should be placed in a safe place.
5. When turning workpieces with irregular shapes, a balance weight should be installed, and the cutting should be carried out after trial rotation to balance.
6. The tool clamping should be reliable. The protruding part of the cutter head should not exceed 1.5 times the height of the cutter body. The shape and scale of the shim under the cutter should be consistent with the shape and scale of the cutter body. The shim should be as few and flat as possible.
7. Except that the lathe is equipped with a measuring tool that can actively measure during operation, the car should be parked and the tool holder should be moved to a safe position before measuring the workpiece.
8. Band-shaped chips and spiral-shaped chips that occur during cutting should be eliminated in time by using hooks to prevent hand-clamping.
9. Wear work clothes, tie up cuffs, wear protective glasses before work, and female workers must wear work caps, which are distributed in hair caps to stop wearing gloves.
10. The loading and unloading of the chuck on the lathe spindle must be stopped after stopping, and the power of the motor cannot be used to remove the chuck.
11. The protruding parts of the chuck, dial and chicken heart clamp that hold the workpiece are better to use the protective cover to avoid strangling the clothes and other parts of the body. If there is no protective cover, you should pay attention to adhere to a certain interval during operation.
12. When clamping the workpiece with the center, pay attention to that the center of the center of the center of the center of the spindle and the center of the spindle should be exactly the same, and the center of the center should not be damaged or skewed.
13. When turning thin and long workpieces, in order to ensure the safety of operation and the quality of processing, the following tool holder or center frame should be used. For the processing part beyond the scope of the lathe, a mobile protective cover and safety sign should be set.