Advantages of CNC brass material:
1. It has high strength, good plasticity, and can withstand cold and hot pressure processing well. It also has welding and corrosion resistance properties. Used for condensation and heat dissipation pipes, siphons, serpentine tubes, and cooling equipment components.
2. It has excellent plasticity and high strength, good cutting performance, easy welding, and is not stable for general corrosion, but prone to cracking. It is the most widely used variety among ordinary brass. Used for complex cold drawn parts and deep drawn parts, such as radiator shells, conduits, corrugated pipes, cartridge cases, gaskets, etc.
3. The price is the cheapest, with high strength and hardness but poor plasticity. However, it can still withstand pressure processing well in the hot state, and has average corrosion resistance. Other properties are similar to those of H62. Used for general machine parts, welding parts, hot stamping and hot stamping parts.
4. It has good mechanical properties, good plasticity in hot state, and plasticity in cold state, good cutting ability, easy brazing and welding, corrosion resistance, but prone to corrosion cracking. In addition, the price is cheap and it is a commonly used variety of ordinary brass.
5. It has high strength, toughness, and good friction reduction properties. It has high corrosion resistance in the atmosphere and seawater, but has a tendency to corrode and rupture. It has good plasticity in the hot state. Used to make structural parts that work under friction and seawater corrosion conditions.