Advantage of CNC POM Plastic Machining Parts
1. POM has good fatigue resistance and impact resistance, and is suitable for manufacturing gear products subject to cyclical loads;
2. Good creep resistance. Compared with other plastics, POM has less creep in a wider temperature range and can be used as a sealing part;
3. Good wear resistance. POM has self-lubricating properties and low coefficient of friction, which makes it suitable for bearings and shafts;
4. Good heat resistance. Long-term use at higher temperatures has little change in mechanical properties. The working temperature of homopolymerized POM is 100°C, and that of copolymerized POM is 114°C.
5. Low water absorption, insensitive to the presence of moisture during molding.