The materials commonly used in sheet metal processing are cold-rolled sheet (SPCC), hot-rolled sheet (SHCC), galvanized sheet (SECC, SGCC), copper (CU) brass, copper, beryllium copper, aluminum sheet (6061, 5052, 1010, 1060, 6063, duralumin, etc.), stainless steel (mirror surface, brushed surface, matte surface), depending on the role of the product, the choice of materials is different, generally need to be considered from the use and cost of the product.
1. Cold rolled plate SPCC, mainly used electroplated and baked parts, low cost, easy to form, material thickness ≤ 3.2mm.
2. Hot-rolled sheet SHCC, material T≥3.0mm, also uses electroplating, baking parts, low cost, but difficult to form, mainly used flat parts.
3. Galvanized sheet SECC, SGCC. The SECC electrolytic plate is divided into N material and P material. N material is mainly not used for surface treatment, and the cost is high. P material is used for spraying parts.
4. Copper; mainly made of conductive materials, and its surface treatment is nickel plating, chrome plating, or no treatment, and the cost is high.
5. Aluminum plate; generally used surface chromate (J11-A), oxidation (conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver plating, nickel plating.
6. Aluminum profiles; materials with complex cross-sectional structure are widely used in various plug-in boxes. Surface treatment is the same as aluminum plate.
7. Stainless steel; mainly used for no surface treatment, high cost.