Analysis of the sheet metal processing market and materials. At present, Chinese car parts companies are not only facing violent homogenization competition of multinational companies and domestic companies, but also the upstream and inferior kneading of raw materials and host country dealers. Continuously improve the quality of standardized products.
And the status quo of most of China’s car parts companies is low-level professional and product development capabilities. Most of the product development that the company does not have, the product development mainly depends on the inferior kneading and the host country dealers continue to improve the quality of the regulated product depends on the original equipment manufacturer, it is difficult to get used to the request, vehicle replacement, company The center’s competition is relatively low. As a result, the company’s surplus in the company is reduced by the pressure of rising costs and the transmission of unusable force levels.
The materials commonly used in sheet metal processing are cold-rolled sheet (SPCC), hot-rolled sheet (SHCC), galvanized sheet (SECC, SGCC), copper (CU) brass, copper, beryllium copper, aluminum sheet (6061, 6063, Duralumin, etc.), aluminum profiles, stainless steel (mirror, brushed, matte), according to the effect of the product is different, the selection of materials is different, usually need to think about the use and cost of the product.
1. Cold rolled sheet SPCC, mainly used electroplated and baked parts, low cost, easy to form, data thickness ≤ 3.2mm.
2. Hot-rolled sheet SHCC, data T≥3.0mm, also use electroplated, baked parts, low cost, but difficult to form, the first use of flat parts.
3. Galvanized sheet SECC, SGCC. SECC electrolytic plate is divided into N material and P material. N material is mainly used for external treatment, and the cost is high. P material is used for spraying parts.
4. Copper; the primary use of conductive effect materials, the appearance of the treatment is nickel-plated, chrome-plated, or no treatment, high cost.
5. Aluminum plate; usually use surface chromate (J11-A), oxidation (conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver plating, nickel plating.
6. Aluminum profiles; materials with complex cross-section structures, many of which are used in various insertion boxes. The surface treatment is the same as the aluminum plate.
7. Stainless steel; it is mainly used without any appearance treatment, and the cost is high.