In order to ensure the correctness of the CNC machining process, it is a very important link to verify the processing procedure before CNC machining. At present, the development of computer simulation technology makes the technology to verify the CNC machining process in the computer environment widely used in actual production. The simulation method can be used to simulate the entire process of machining pass and part cutting on the computer, directly observe and adjust the problems that may be encountered during the cutting process, without actually occupying and consuming resources such as machine tools and workpieces. In addition, computer simulation technology can also be used to estimate the CNC machining results in advance, calculate various processing data and optimize the processing process to achieve intelligent processing.
The main purposes of CNC machining simulation include:
(1) Check whether the CNC machining program has overcut or undercut. Through cnc CNC machining simulation, the machining process can be displayed in the form of geometric figures, images or animations to verify whether the final geometry of the part meets the requirements. At present, mainstream CAD/CAM software has cnc CNC machining trajectory simulation and overcutting and undercutting. Cut analysis function.
(2) Collision interference check. Through cnc CNC machining simulation, you can check whether there is collision interference between tools, tool holders and workpieces, fixtures, etc. during cnc CNC machining, and whether the spindle interferes with machine tool parts, fixtures, etc. during machine movement, so as to ensure that Work out parts that meet the design and avoid unnecessary damage to tools, fixtures and machine tools.
(3) Force-heat simulation in the cutting process. In recent years, with the development of simulation technology and the needs of actual production, more and more attention has been paid to the analysis of physical quantities such as force and heat generated during processing. By simulating the physical quantities such as force and heat in the cutting process, the stress state, thermal-mechanical coupling, residual stress, etc. in the machining process can be analyzed, so as to provide references for machining process control, cutting parameter optimization, etc.
(4) Optimization of cutting parameters. One of the important purposes of cnc CNC machining process simulation is to optimize cutting parameters. That is, through the cnc CNC machining process simulation, the existing problems in the trajectory and the part of the parameter setting that need to be improved are found, thereby optimizing the cutting parameters to improve the machining efficiency .
(5) Tool wear prediction. In the processing of hard-to-machine materials and high-precision material parts, the wear rate of the tool is relatively fast and the tool wear causes the part machining accuracy and the integrity of the processed surface to be affected. Therefore, predicting tool wear during machining plays an important role in ensuring machining accuracy and surface integrity of the workpiece.
Among them, the simulation for overcutting, undercutting and collision interference check is usually called geometry and motion simulation, mainly to check whether the geometric quantity and motion relationship during CNC machining are correct; force-heat simulation and tool wear prediction are usually called For physical simulation, it is mainly used to simulate the physical quantity in CNC machining process, and can analyze the deformation and quality of the processed workpiece.