What precautions should be taken when purchasing aluminum profiles? The following editors explain to you:
1. Check the product ex-factory certificate, pay attention to ex-factory date, specifications, technical conditions, company name and production license number.
2. Carefully check the surface condition of the product. The product should be bright in color and good in gloss, and there should be no obvious scratches, bubbles and other defects on the surface.
3. Be sure to pay attention to the wall thickness of the product. The product thickness of the door and window materials should not be less than 1.2mm.
4. Pay attention to the thickness of the product surface coating, the film thickness of the anodized product is not less than 10μm, the film thickness of the electrophoretic coating product is not less than 17μm, the thickness of the powder spray coating does not exceed the range of 40-120μm, fluorocarbon paint spraying The product should be above the second coating, not less than 30μm.
5. Users in coastal areas should choose electrophoretic coating profiles, powder spray profiles or fluorocarbon spray profiles with better corrosion resistance.
6. Brushes and other hard objects cannot be used as cleaning tools during daily maintenance. Soft cotton yarn and cotton cloth should be selected.
7. Water, detergent and soap can be used for cleaning, but other organic substances cannot be used.