Compared with other molds, injection molds have a more complex and precise structure, and have higher requirements for operation and maintenance of products. Therefore, in the entire production process, the use of positive solutions and careful maintenance and maintenance are very important to maintain the normal production of the enterprise and improve the efficiency of the enterprise.
1. Select the appropriate molding equipment and determine the reasonable process conditions. If the injection molding machine is too small, it will not meet the requirements. Too large and a waste of energy will damage the mold or template due to inappropriate adjustment of the clamping force. Reduce efficiency. When selecting an injection machine, it should be carried out according to the maximum injection volume, the effective distance of the tie rod, the mold installation size on the template, the maximum mold thickness, the minimum mold thickness, the template stroke, the ejection method, the ejection stroke, the injection pressure, the clamping force, etc. Check it, and then use it only after requesting it. The reasonable determination of the process conditions is also one of the contents of the correct use of the mold. The mold clamping force is too large, the injection pressure is too high, the injection rate is too fast, and the mold temperature is too high, etc. will damage the service life of the mold.
Second, after the mold is installed on the injection machine, the empty mold operation must be performed first. Observe whether the operation of each part is flexible, whether there is any abnormal phenomenon, whether the ejection stroke and the opening stroke are in place, whether the parting surfaces are tightly matched when the mold is closed, and whether the pressure plate screws are tightened.
3. When the mold is used, the normal temperature should be maintained. Working at the normal temperature can prolong the service life of the mold.
Fourth, the sliding parts on the mold, such as guide posts, return needles, push rods, cores, etc., must be observed at any time, regularly checked, scrubbed and filled with lubricating grease in time, especially when the temperature is high in summer, at least two per shift Secondary oil to ensure the flexible movement of these sliding parts and prevent tight bite.
5. Before each mold clamping, you should pay attention to whether the cavity is cleaned, and it is absolutely forbidden to leave residual products or any other foreign objects. It is strictly forbidden to use hard tools when cleaning to prevent scratching the cavity surface.
6. There are molds with special requirements on the surface of the cavity. The surface roughness Ra is less than or equal to 0.2cm. Never use hand wipes or cotton wipes. Use compressed air to blow, or gently wipe with high-grade napkins and high-grade absorbent cotton with alcohol. wipe.
7. The surface of the cavity should be cleaned regularly. During the molding process, the injection mold often decomposes the low-molecular compounds to corrode the mold cavity, which makes the bright cavity surface gradually become dull and degrades the quality of the product. Therefore, regular scrubbing is required. For scrubbing, alcohol or ketone preparations should be used to dry after scrubbing.
8. When the operation requires temporary shutdown, the mold should be closed to prevent the cavity and core from being exposed to prevent accidental damage. The shutdown time is expected to exceed 24 hours. Spray anti-rust oil on the surface of the cavity and core Or mold release agent, especially in wet areas and rainy season, even if the time is short, anti-rust treatment should be done. Water vapor in the air will reduce the surface quality of the mold cavity and the surface quality of the product. When the mold is used again, the oil on the mold should be removed, and it can be used after it is cleaned. The compressed air that is required by the mirror surface is dried and then dried with hot air, otherwise it will ooze out during molding and cause defects in the product.
9. Turn on the machine after a temporary shutdown. After opening the mold, check whether the slider limit moves. If there is no abnormality, the mold can be closed. In short, you must be careful before starting the machine, and you should not be careless.
10. In order to prolong the service life of the cooling water channel, when the mold is stopped, the water in the cooling water channel should be immediately removed with compressed air, put a small amount of engine oil into the mouth of the nozzle, and then blown with compressed air to make all the cooling pipes have a layer Anti-rust oil layer.
11. Carefully check the working status of each control component during work to prevent abnormalities in the auxiliary system, heating, and maintenance of the control system are particularly important for hot runner molds. At the end of each production cycle, bar heaters, band heaters, thermocouples should be measured with European mothers, and compared with the technical specifications of the mold to ensure that their functions are intact. At the same time, the control loop may pass the ammeter test installed in the loop. The oil in the hydraulic cylinder used for core pulling should be emptied as much as possible, and the oil nozzle should be sealed to prevent the hydraulic oil from leaking out or polluting the surrounding environment during storage and transportation.
12. If you hear abnormal sounds or other abnormal conditions in the mold during production, you should stop the machine and check it immediately. The mold maintenance personnel shall conduct a round-robin inspection of the molds in normal operation in the workshop. If abnormal phenomena are found, they shall be dealt with in time.
13. When the operator takes over the shift, in addition to the key records of the handover of production and the process, the detailed use of the mold must also be explained.
14. When the mold has completed the production quantity of the product and the machine needs to be replaced to replace other molds, the mold cavity should be coated with rust inhibitor, the mold and its accessories should be sent to the mold maintenance staff, and the last mold production qualified product should be attached as Samples are sent to the maintenance staff together. In addition, a mold use list should also be submitted, detailing on which machine tool the mold is on, from a certain year, month and day, how many products have been produced, and whether the mold is now good. If there is a problem with the mold, fill in the use sheet with any problems with the mold, propose specific requirements for modification and improvement, and submit an unprocessed sample to the custodian for reference by the molder when repairing the mold.
Fifteen, a mold library should be set up, with dedicated personnel to manage, and mold files should be established, if possible, computer management of the mold should be implemented. The mold library should choose a place with small moisture and ventilation, and the temperature should be kept below 70%. If the humidity exceeds 70%, the mold is easy to rust. The mold should be stored on the shelf. Pay attention to corrosion and dust prevention. To mark the need to repair or complete repairs, maintenance signs.