1. The number of tooling is greatly reduced, and complex tooling is not required for processing parts with complex shapes. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program, which is suitable for new product development and modification.
2. The processing quality is stable, the processing precision is high, and the repeat accuracy is high, which is suitable for the processing requirements of aircraft.
3. The production efficiency is higher in the case of multi-variety and small batch production, which can reduce the time of production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection, and reduce the cutting time due to the use of the best cutting amount.
4. It can process complex profiles that are difficult to process by conventional methods, and even process some unobservable processing parts.
5. The disadvantage of CNC machining is that the cost of machine tool equipment is expensive and requires a high level of maintenance personnel.