1. ABS plastic is a terpolymer of acrylonitrile (A)-butadiene (B)-styrene (S). It combines the properties of three components, among which acrylonitrile has high hardness and strength, heat resistance and corrosion resistance; butadiene has impact resistance and toughness; styrene has high surface gloss, easy coloring and Ease of processing.
2. The structure of ABS resin includes graft copolymers with elastomer as the main chain and graft copolymers with hard ABS resin as the main chain; or a mixture of rubber elastomer and hard ABS resin.
3. Plastic ABS resin is the polymer with the largest output and the most widely used. It organically unifies the various properties of PB, PAN and PS, and has excellent mechanical properties of toughness, hardness and rigidity.
4. Most ABS is non-toxic and impervious to water, but is slightly permeable to water vapor, and has low water absorption. The water absorption rate of room temperature immersion does not exceed 1% for one year and the physical properties do not change. The surface of ABS resin products can be polished, and highly glossy products can be obtained.
5. ABS has excellent comprehensive physical and mechanical properties, and good low-temperature impact resistance. Dimensional stability. Electrical properties, abrasion resistance, chemical resistance, dyeability, finished product processing and mechanical processing are better.
1.Good overall performance, high impact strength, chemical stability, and good electrical properties.
2. It has good weldability with 372 plexiglass, made of two-color plastic parts, and can be chrome-plated and painted.
3. There are high impact resistance, high heat resistance, flame retardant, reinforced, transparent and other levels.
4. The fluidity is a bit worse than HIPS, better than PMMA, PC, etc., and it has good flexibility.
Uses: suitable for making general mechanical parts, wear-reducing and wear-resistant parts, transmission parts and telecommunication parts.
The main use of ABS plastic:
PC/ABS recycled material is an important engineering plastic alloy, which is widely used in automotive, electronic and electrical, office and communication equipment and other fields. Nowadays, in order to meet the special requirements of fire safety in application fields (especially electronic and electrical products), the flame retardant technology of PC/ABS alloy has become a hot spot of research.
3d printing field
ABS plastic is one of the main materials for 3D printing. The reason why it can become a consumable for 3D printing is its characteristics. ABS plastic has heat resistance, impact resistance, low temperature resistance, chemical resistance and excellent electrical properties. , Product dimension stability and other characteristics. ABS plastic is the most stable material among 3D printing materials.