1. In order to prevent broken chips from hurting people, a transparent baffle should be installed in an appropriate position.
2. When you need to use gauze to polish the surface of the workpiece, move the tool to a safe position, and be careful not to let your hands and clothes touch the surface of the workpiece. When grinding the inner hole, do not use your fingers to support the gauze, use a wooden stick instead, and the speed should not be too fast.
3. It is forbidden to place tools, fixtures or workpieces on the lathe bed and the spindle gearbox. Focus on your work. Fatigue operation, chat operation, multi-person operation, drunk operation and smoking operation are prohibited.
4. Keep the machine tools, tools, and work place tidy, and do a good job of handover. When cleaning the work place after work, the power should be turned off, and the various knife handles should be placed in a safe place.
5. When turning workpieces with irregular shapes, a balance weight should be installed, and the cutting should be performed after the test is balanced.
6. The clamping of the tool should be firm, the protruding part of the cutter head should not exceed 1.5 times the height of the cutter body, the shape and size of the shim under the cutter should be consistent with the shape and size of the cutter body, and the shim should be as few and flat as possible.
7. Except that the lathe is equipped with a measuring tool that can be automatically measured during operation, all should stop and move the tool holder to a safe position before measuring the workpiece.
8. Band-shaped chips and spiral-shaped chips generated during cutting should be eliminated in time by using hooks. Hand pulling is strictly prohibited.
9. Wear work clothes, tie up cuffs, and wear protective glasses before work. Female workers must wear work caps and distribute them in hair caps. Gloves are prohibited.
10. The loading and unloading of the chuck on the lathe spindle must be carried out after stopping, and the power of the motor cannot be used to remove the chuck.
11. It is best to use a protective cover for the protruding parts of the chuck, dial, and chicken heart clip to hold the workpiece, so as not to hang up the clothes and other parts of the body. If there is no protective cover, please keep a certain distance during operation.
12. When clamping the workpiece with the center, it should be noted that the center of the center of the center of the center of the spindle and the center of the spindle should be exactly the same, and the center of the center of the center of the center of the tailstock should be firmly cleaned before use.
13. When turning slender workpieces, in order to ensure the operation safety and processing quality, the follow tool holder or the center frame should be used. For the processing part beyond the scope of the lathe, a mobile protective cover and a safety sign should be set.