Low-pressure casting is a kind of equipment that is often seen in the industry and is a special process. Many times we will pay more attention to the manufacturing process of low-pressure casting. Let’s take a look at what will happen to the process of low-pressure casting Factors influence it.
What factors affect the process of low-pressure castings:
1. Batch of low-pressure castings: the larger the batch, the greater the economic benefits.
2. Clean out: There is no chemical binder in the molding sand, the foam plastic is harmless to the environment at low temperature, and the recovery rate of the old sand is more than 95%.
3. High precision of low-pressure castings: Cast iron is a new process with almost no margin and precise forming. This process does not need to take a mold, no parting surface, and no sand core, so the casting has no flash, burrs and draft slope , And reduces the dimensional error caused by the core combination.
4. The low-pressure casting process is the same as other forging processes. It has its shortcomings and limitations. Not all castings are suitable for production using the lost foam process, and detailed analysis is required.
Low pressure casting
5. Low-pressure casting structure: the more complicated the casting structure, the better the superiority and economic benefits of the casting process. For the structure with narrow internal cavity channels and interlayers, predecessors need to be raised before using the lost foam process.
6. Reduce investment and production cost Reduce the weight of the casting blank, and the machining allowance is small. Highly complex castings can be forged through foam plastic die combinations.
7. Low-pressure casting casting materials: the order of good and poor usability is roughly: gray cast iron-non-ferrous alloy-ordinary carbon steel-nodular cast iron-low carbon steel and alloy steel; through necessary preparation to As a result, the process experiment and debugging period is too long.