1. What should I do if there are a lot of bubbles in the mold silicone during the mold opening? This situation should be handled according to the conditions. In the presence of a vacuum pump, the silica gel and the curing agent must be mixed evenly before the vacuum treatment. If there is no vacuum machine, the amount of curing agent added can be appropriately reduced for processing. For example, the ratio of the original silica gel to the curing agent is 4%, and it can now be changed to 1% -2%. In this way, the silicone glue in the early mold will slow down, and the air in the mold will gradually be discharged to reduce air bubbles.
2. What should I do if the silicone mold shows uneven curing after curing? This phenomenon is due to 1. The ratio of silicone to curing agent is inaccurate and is not weighed as required; 2. The silicone and curing agent are not carefully mixed evenly after mixing. This situation will result in the invalidation of the mold, and every effort should be made to prevent it.
3. What should I do if the silicone is sticky? The first reason for this situation is that the mold type (product model) was not properly processed in the early stage, so the mold type should be processed before the mold is opened. For example, the mold type is rough or Make very messy molds, must be carefully polished, cleaned and cleaned. Then evenly apply the release agent. Commonly used mold release agents include petroleum jelly, detergent, liquid wax and so on. In actual operation, different release agents can be applied according to the material of the mold. Second, the curing agent is mixed unevenly and poured into the mold.
4. What should I do if the silicone mold is deformed? This should be separated according to the size of the product. In principle, the size of the product is proportional to the hardness of the silicone used. If it is a small product or a very precise product, it can be opened with very soft silica gel, the hardness is generally 10-20 degrees, so that it will be easy to demold, and it will not damage the texture of the precision product. If the product is larger than 50 cm, it must use 40-50 silicone rubber to open the mold. This will not deform. If you are making a very large and precise product, you can use silicone with a hardness of about 30 degrees to open the mold (the method is to brush a layer of silicone with a layer of glass fiber cloth and then a layer of silicone …), the outside can Use gypsum and fiberglass (unsaturated resin + glass fiber cloth) as the outer film to protect the product from deformation.
5. The general method and data for the manufacture of the outer mold is to surround the mold with rubber sheets or wooden boards, and use gypsum to fill the mold cabinet. Another method of using resin coating is to apply a layer of resin and post a layer of fiberglass cloth, then apply and then post again. After two or three layers, the outer mold can be completed.
6. How to distinguish between genuine and fake silicone oil?
(1) Investigating with eyes: fake silicone oil will be more dirty, smell bigger, and smelly;
(2) Use fire to test: use glass rod or iron rod dipped in a small amount of silicone oil to ignite. The one that can ignite and emit black smoke is white mineral oil, because white mineral oil is a petrochemical product. Pure silicone oil cannot be burned, and it is odorless, clear and transparent, and non-toxic. The flash point of silicone oil is 320 degrees, and the flash point of white mineral oil is 100 degrees.
(3) Freezing point test method: select 100 grams of good-purity silicone oil and white mineral oil, put them in the refrigerator together, and adjust them together to -5-10 degrees. After two hours of experiment, the fake silicone oil will appear dirty or frozen. , The real silicone oil is clear and transparent, even at -50 degrees, it will not appear frozen.
7. Slicing mold or slice mold operation method: the vacuumed silicone is applied by brushing or pouring. Suppose you are using a brushing method for tablet molds or split molds. Before painting, first coat the product or model you want to copy with a layer of release agent, or partition agent, and then apply silicone to the product ( Note: It must be even) After waiting for 30 minutes, put a layer of gauze or glass fiber weft on the surface to add strength, and then apply a second layer of silica gel and other dry silicone, and then make the outer mold. Resin and other information.
8. The operation method of filling or pouring mold: filling or pouring mold is used for relatively lubricating or simple products. There is no mold line to save labor and time, that is, the product or model you want to imitate, use rubber sheet or glass Surround the board, pour the evacuated silicone directly onto the product. After the silicone is dry and molded, take out the product and the mold is formed (Note: The injection mold generally uses softer silicone for the mold, so the demolding is relatively simple , Will not damage the product inside the silicone mold.