Vacuum injection molding, namely vacuum compound mold, also called silicone compound mold, needs to be applied to silicone mold. The castable is defoamed, mixed, preheated, and molded under vacuum conditions, and the process of secondary curing and molding is performed in a thermostat at 60℃-80℃ for 2-3 hours, and the imitation of silicone compound molding The product can reach the strength and hardness of ABS and other raw materials, and can also be equipped with color according to customer requirements. It is suitable for small batch imitation of plastic parts in the product development process. The structure is messy, the wall thickness is uniform, and the small size meets certain functional requirements. Bulk samples are copied and produced.
Silicone compound mold processing flow:
1. Prototype manufacturing: According to the 3D drawings provided by the customer, the prototype is manufactured through CNC processing, SLA laser rapid prototyping or 3D printing.
2. Pouring silicone mold: After the prototype is made, the mold base is made, the prototype is fixed, the silicone is poured, and after 8 hours of drying, the mold is opened and the prototype is taken out, and the silicone mold is completed.
3. Injection molding: inject the liquid gum material into the silicone mold, and after curing for 30-60 minutes in a 60°-70° incubator, the mold can be demolded, if necessary, in a 70°-80° incubator Perform secondary curing for 2-3 hours. Under normal circumstances, the service life of the silicone mold is 15-20 times.
Features of small batch silicone compound mold prototype:
1. The silicone mold does not deform or shrink; it is resistant to high temperatures and can be used repeatedly after molding; it provides convenience for product imitation;
2. The price of silicone mold is low, the manufacturing cycle is short, and unnecessary loss can be prevented before the mold is opened.