1. When stainless steel is processed, the workpiece and the tool generate high heat, and the tool is easy to wear. Therefore, there are certain requirements for the knife, which must be wear-resistant and high-temperature resistant. At the same time, make the cutting edge sharp and choose a reasonable angle.
2. The speed is slow, and the force is large when cutting. The production efficiency is not high.
3. With high heat generation, the choice of cooling oil is very important, and sulfur chloride is generally used. The effect is better.
4. Deep hole drilling and tapping are the most difficult.
5. For stainless steel processing, workers must have certain experience and excellent skills.