The characteristics of pc material bai are:
1. Amorphous material, good thermal stability, wide molding temperature range and poor fluidity. zhi absorbs little moisture, but is sensitive to water, so it must be dried. Molding shrinkage is small, melting cracking and stress concentration are easy to occur, so molding conditions should be strictly controlled, and plastic parts must be annealed.
2. For plastic parts with high melting temperature, high viscosity, and greater than 200g, a heated extension nozzle is suitable.
3. The fluidity of the plastic is poor, and the mold gating system is based on the principle of thick and short. It is advisable to set up a cold silo, the gate should be large, and the mold should be heated.
4. Too low material temperature will cause shortage of material, plastic parts will be dull, too high material temperature will easily overflow, and plastic parts will foam. When the mold temperature is low, the shrinkage rate is small, the elongation rate is small, the impact strength is low, the bending resistance, the compression resistance, and the tensile strength are low. When the mold temperature exceeds 120 degrees, the cooling of the plastic part is slow, and it is easy to deform and stick to the mold
5. The wall of plastic parts should not be too thick, should be uniform, avoid sharp corners and gaps. Material characteristics/PC plastic
①High strength, 69MPa tensile strength and 96MPa bending strength.
②High temperature resistance, long-term use can withstand a temperature of 130 degrees Celsius.
②Good transparency and non-toxic.
④The color matching and surface coating of raw materials are not as good as ABs.
⑤Pc should choose a high liquidity grade. It is suitable for flip phones and mobile phones used in harsh environments.
PC is the abbreviation of polycarbonate, the English of polycarbonate is Polycarbonate, PC engineering du plastic for short, zhiPC material is actually one of the engineering plastics we call dao, as a material widely used worldwide, PC has its own characteristics, advantages and disadvantages. PC is an amorphous thermoplastic resin with excellent comprehensive properties. It has excellent electrical insulation, elongation, dimensional stability and chemical resistance, high strength and heat resistance. It also has the advantages of self-extinguishing, flame retardant, non-toxic, colorable, etc. You can see the shadow of PC plastic in every corner of your life. The large-scale industrial production and easy processing also make it extremely expensive. low.
PC material types and applications
1. PC/PBT characteristics: PBT improves solvent resistance and weather resistance and cracking resistance; PC provides dimensional stability and impact resistance. Application: car crash board
2. PC/PET characteristics: PET improves solvent resistance, weather resistance, and UV stability; PC provides good impact resistance. Applications: medical equipment, hemodialysis parts, auto parts, car bumpers, helmets, snow boots
3. PC/ABS characteristics: the alloy increases the heat resistance and dimensional stability of ABS; at the same time, it improves the low temperature and thick wall impact resistance of PC, and reduces the cost of materials. Applications: typewriter housing, computer housing, medical equipment components, small household appliances Parts, car headlight frame, taillight cover, food plate, mobile phone case
4. PC/PE characteristics: the addition of PE reduces the notch impact sensitivity and thick wall impact resistance of PC. Applications: electronic, electrical and household appliances insulation parts, metal substitutes, glass substitutes, instrument covers, structural components
5. PC/ASA characteristics: ASA has better weather resistance, thermal stability, and stress crack resistance than ABS. Applications: similar to PC/ABS, typewriter housings, computer housings, medical equipment components, and small household appliances Parts, car headlight frames, taillight covers, food plates, mobile phone cases
6. PC/TPU characteristics: the alloy has good low temperature impact resistance and wear resistance, good stiffness, low temperature rigidity, good chemical resistance. Applications: car bumpers, dashboards, grilles, fenders, door slides Sub-seat cover, automobile anti-collision board, wind shield, sewing machine parts, guide wheel, cable jacket
7. PC/SMA characteristics: high HDT, good low-temperature impact, low cost, easy processing Applications: auto parts, cooking equipment parts, food processing parts, photographic equipment parts
8. PPO/PS or PPE/PS: Features: improve the processability of PPO or PPE, reduce moisture absorption, reduce costs, improve PS heat resistance, impact resistance Applications: auto parts, instrument panels, connectors, wheel covers, wind Covers, safety switch boxes, computer peripherals, communication equipment cover parts, medical equipment parts
9. POM/TPU characteristics: improved toughness and fatigue resistance, with good chemical resistance. Applications: car window lifting mechanism, seat belts, sled fixing belts, zippers, gears
10. POM/PTFE characteristics: improve POM toughness and fatigue resistance, lubricity; increase wear resistance, reduce wear, and have good chemical resistance. Applications: mechanical parts, noise-absorbing gears, bearings