(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
Specific gravity: 1.05 g/cm3
Mold shrinkage: 0.4-0.7%
Molding temperature: 200-240℃
Drying conditions: 80-90℃ 2 hours
1. Good overall performance, high impact strength, chemical stability, and good electrical properties
2.Good weldability with 372 plexiglass, made of two-color plastic parts, and can be chrome-plated and painted.
3. There are high impact resistance, high heat resistance, flame retardant, reinforced, transparent and other levels.
4. The fluidity is a bit worse than HIPS, better than PMMA, PC, etc., and flexibility is good. It is suitable for the production of general mechanical parts, wear-reducing and wear-resistant parts, transmission parts and telecommunication parts.
1.Amorphous material, medium fluidity, high moisture absorption, and must be fully dried.Plastic parts requiring gloss on the surface must be preheated and dried for a long time at 80-90 degrees for 3 hours.
2. It is advisable to take high material temperature and high mold temperature, but it is easy to decompose if the material temperature is too high (the decomposition temperature is >270 degrees. For plastic parts with higher precision, the mold temperature should be 50-60 degrees, for high gloss and heat resistance. For plastic parts, the mold temperature should be 60-80 degrees.
3. If you need to solve the water trapping, you need to improve the fluidity of the material, take high material temperature, high mold temperature, or change the water level.
4. If heat-resistant or flame-retardant materials are formed, plastic decomposition products will remain on the surface of the mold after 3-7 days of production, which will cause the surface of the mold to become shiny. The mold must be cleaned in time, and the surface of the mold must be equipped with an exhaust position.