1. The surface is hard, and the hardness can reach about HV500;
2. The thickness of the oxide film of 25-250 microns;
3. Strong adhesion, oxidation characteristics can be generated according to hard oxidation: 50% of the oxide film formed inside the aluminum alloy with a permeability of 50% adheres to the surface of the aluminum alloy;
4. Good insulation, breakdown voltage up to 2000 V5, good wear resistance: the maximum wear resistance index is 3.5 mg/1000 revolutions in 2% of aluminum alloy. The wear index of all other alloys should not exceed 1.5 mg/1000 cycles.
5. Non-toxic and harmless to human body. The electrochemical process used for the production of the anodic oxide film is harmless, so many industrial machinery processing is environmentally friendly. Some products use hard anodized aluminum alloy instead of stainless steel instead of traditional spraying and electroplating processes.
Hard anodized aluminum
Uses of Hard Oxidation
Hard oxide is mainly suitable for areas that require high wear resistance, heat resistance, and good insulation performance of aluminum and aluminum alloy parts.
Such as various cylinder blocks, pistons, valves, cylinder linings, bearings, aircraft cargo compartments, tilting bars and guide rails,
hydraulic equipment, steam impellers, comfortable flat-panel machines, gears and buffers.