Sheet metal processing is more and more liked by many users. For the processing process, each processed product must have a processing process. Of course, sheet metal processing is no exception. What is it and how is it processed? Let’s talk about the process steps of sheet metal processing for everyone:
1. The design department will design pictures of parts for sheet metal processing according to the requirements, and display them one by one in 3D, which is convenient for the processing department to process and show the specific structure of the sheet metal parts in detail.
2. Carry out the processing of the parts and accessories pictures issued, there are many kinds of cutting methods such as: punching, shearing, CNC cutting, etc .;
3. Pay attention to its direction when pressing riveting, the sheet metal can be riveted by hydraulic riveting machine or punch.
4. Welding should be firm. When welding, make a point on the welding surface so that it can contact the surface of the flat plate during welding. Welding time and pressure must be ensured during welding.
5. Forming processing of sheet metal: mainly to bend and stretch the sheet metal. The processing sequence of bending is mainly from the inside to the outside, from small to large, and the first order of special shapes and then the general shape is processed in priority order.
6. Surface treatment: Recently, a protective film was plated on the surface of the sheet metal according to the requirements of customers to increase the adhesion of the baking paint. Through the automatic operation of the laser cutting machine, the sheet metal processing technology has been further changed and unmanned operation has been achieved , Which saves labor costs, greatly improves production efficiency and production volume, and plays a significant role in the future development of sheet metal.
The raw material of the sheet metal processing manufacturing process is the output of the rolling process. Normally, the metal sheet is sold as a flat rectangular sheet of standard size. If the sheet is very long, it may be rolled. Therefore, the beginning of any sheet metal process is to cut the correct shape and select «blank» from the larger worksheet. Sheet metal processing is an important process in many industries, which are one of the major manufacturers of household appliances, electronic products … Most of these products have metal casings made by cutting and bending metal plates. We look at some basic sheet metal cutting and forming processes.
The process of cutting in precision sheet metal processing is similar to the process of cutting a piece of paper with scissors, but the machine used is a bit different. There are two typical machines for cutting metal plates. The blade is used to cut straight lines; it is used to cut long pieces of metal into smaller pieces. This operation is similar to the operation of a paper cutter: the metal sheet is held on top of the hardened die, and the cutting blade cuts downward, usually driven by an electric or hydraulic punch.
Another metal plate punching machine-the cutting tool is a punching machine, a piece of hard tool steel, which is punched to cut a hole in the plate. The punch is a turret punch-the turntable is a rotating tool holder, which can accommodate dozens of dies of different shapes and sizes. The typical shapes are rectangular and circular. Through a series of stamping, long slots can be cut. A typical punching operation is similar to the punching operation you might have used to punch holes to hold paper in a three-ring binder.